Posted to alt.home.repair
MikeJ[_4_] MikeJ[_4_] is offline

Default 57 leading scientists-doctors call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the
most important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...octors-and-pub
lic-policy-experts-call-for-immediate-halt-to-covid-vaccine-programs/?
utm_source=wnd&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndica ted or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main feature
on the page. Just another bunch f nut jobs

Make up your mind, Ed.

Do you know who you are thanking? There is no Nomen Nescio as it is an
anonymous mailer for people that don't have the balls to be traced. Not
a trusted source of anything.