Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default 57 leading scientists-doctors call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covidvaccine programs

On 5/9/2021 2:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 3:19 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:

There is similar good data that the world is flat too.

Are you closed to other opinions than those presented by MSM news
outlets ? Dood , we've been conversing about this and that for at
least a couple of years , I know you're a decent fellow with some
smarts . Why do you refuse to admit that there are 2 sides to every
story when it comes to politics ?

Oh, forgot to add in my reply.Â* You know that Nomen Nescio is a bull****
anonymous sender used to hide real sources.

I think anonymous sources often have nothing to lose being honest about
how they see any topic. Noone can hunt them down, threaten them, or
intimidate them into being quiet because someone threatens them into
submission.

--
Maggie