Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default 57 leading scientists-doctors call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 9 May 2021 10:24:26 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 12:57:55 PM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated

or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main feature
on the page. Just another bunch f nut jobs

backed up by good data .

How do you know the data is good?

There have been efforts for many years to
produce a vaccine for corona viruses , with little success - and now
they miraculously produce one in just a few months ? Using new and
basically untested technology ? No thanks , I'll wait and see what the
long term brings - though the point may very well be moot . We (wife and
I) and our son's family all got sick with most or all of the symptoms in
March 2020. Just a few days after we all had dinner in a very crowded
Mexican restaurant down in Memphis .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...

Nice. So you recklessly and needlessly exposed others to Covid
at the height of the pandemic. And now you're hear bragging about doing it.

As to that paper, let us know when it's been accepted and published in a peer-reviewed
journal. I can find 57 scientists or health experts to say almost anything, while the
other 5 million say they are wrong. The one glaring thing is that the whole paper
ignores that we have 150 mil vaccinated here, probably several times that
worldwide, it's been going on in high numbers for four months and so far, 99.999%
of the results are not just good, but outstanding. We have proof it's preventing
infections, greatly reducing hospitalizations and saving lives. On the other side,
we have a handful of possible lasting effects or possible deaths. 600K dead from
Covid, maybe a handful from some extremely rare reaction to the vaccines.

AIUI, it's not vaccines, only vaccine. It is only the 2 that died it
seems from J&J, and 10 or 12 others had blood clogts that they think
were caused by J&J

But aiui there have been no serious side effects to Moderna or Pfizer.
My friend had a headache and was tired for 3 or 4 days, which is longer
than most, but she took Tylenol and didn't show up for her job as a
stock clerk so being tired was not a big problem. And she's fine now
and afaik that's the worst it's been for anyone.

Compare with some other vaccine. For example, the oral polio vaccine
actually causes polio in a few people, because the weakened virus on a
few occaions gets rejuvenated in the person's intestines. (Who would
expect that!) So now they are recommending that they go back to the
original Salk vaccine, and aiui in the USA and many other places, they
have.

I don't remember if I heard anything about measles, mumps, diptheria
etc.

But what was suprising to everyone, including the people working no it,
was the 94/95% success rate. Most good vaccines ae in the 60 or 70%
range. (My barely educated guess is that mRNA vaccines will work well
in the future.)

I don't know about AstraZenica, Sputnik, or any other.

I know which side of those odds I want to be on.