Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default 57 leading scientists-doctors call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 9 May 2021 09:55:59 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated
or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main feature
on the page. Just another bunch f nut jobs

The title of the OP had me concerned until I realized each of the
doctors was Doctor in Charge of one Heinz's pickles. Because these
doctors, these healers, didn't want to endanger human life, they did all
their Covid research on pickles, and without exception, they found that
the vaccines did not create antibodies, as claimed.

To make antibodies, you just need a little more salt and vinegar.