Posted to alt.home.repair
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

On 5/9/2021 3:26 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 5/9/2021 7:59 AM, Hawk wrote:
On 5/8/2021 6:50 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/8/2021 4:12 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 08 May 2021 14:22:58 -0400, micky
wrote:

**Apparently if vaccinated, there's almost no chance of dying even if
you're in the 6%, and on average you will get less sick, but I don't
know how much. I haven't seen details about that, except I just
read the
paragraph above.

When are you folks going to admit we have fallen for hysteria?

If you are just going to get a little cold that you get over why are
we still being silly about this? The vaccine is available for anyone
who wants it and if they are waiting for Jesus to tell them to get it
they will meet him soon enough ....Â* or not. We still don't have any
good numbers about how many people have acquired immunity from having
a mild case and getting over it. It is very likely they never got
tested so they are not in the stats.
Fauci predicted that might be 80% of those infected.

So what is happening in India is just hysteria?Â* Seems sensible to
take some precautions until we know what is happening. Seems to be on
the right path but could stall if people refuse vaccinations.

A vaccination that's not even approved by the FDA. You can get it, the
smart ones won't be guinea pigs.

Comparing a 3rd world country to the rest? Get real. That place is a
cesspool of diseases and germs.

That 3rd world cesspool only has half the deaths that covid has caused
in the USA.

That 3rd world country doesn't keep tabs on the covid deaths let alone
any deaths. It's 3rd world...that means they don't have a sophisticated
system to calculate nor do they even care.