Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

On 2021-05-09, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
When you make stupid statements you lose. Taking precautions is not
medical advice it is common sense. Washing your hands is at the same
level as looking before crossing the street.

You did not answer the questions. Holding yourself out as a doctor and
recommending that I take specific medication or medications for which
the manufacturer has no financial liability is not the same thing
at all as advice to "wash your hands" or "look before crossing the
street" except perhaps to a closed-minded propagandist or the addled
mind of a blithering idiot.

So I repeat the questions. Please answer. Any more evasive bull****
marks you as an unthinking propagandist, to be kind.

Are you holding yourself out as a doctor and giving me medical advice
to take an experimental vaccine which does not have FDA approval, has
not had long-term testing, and for which the manufacturer cannot
be held liable if it damages me? Having given me this medical advice,
will YOU agree to be held financially liable if I do as you say and
it causes me harm?

Only simple "yes" or "no" answers are required.

(BTW, my own doctor, a licensed and experienced medical professional,
has advised me not to take any of the available vaccines at this time.
Do you believe your medical qualifications and experience should take
precedence over his? Once again, a simple "yes" or "no" answer is
all that is required.)

Of course these will probably turn out to be rhetorical questions as
it is quite obvious that you are incapable of honest answers, only
of knee-jerk duckspeak.

18 Reasons I won't be vaccinated -- https://tinyurl.com/ebty2dx3
Covid vaccines: experimental biology -- https://tinyurl.com/57mncfm5
The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com