Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 57 leading scientists-doctors call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covidvaccine programs

On 5/9/2021 3:19 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 12:57 PM, Snag wrote:
On 5/9/2021 8:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:07 AM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Exclusive: 57 leading scientists, doctors, and public policy experts
call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Covid vaccine programs This may be the most
important document ever written about the Covid-19 vaccines.
by JD Rucker
May 8, 2021
in Healthcare, News, Science

Full article he
https://noqreport.com/2021/05/08/57-...n=syndic ated

or
https://urlzs.com/CV7BS

You lost me as soon as the ads for My Pillow guy were the main
feature on the page.Â* Just another bunch f nut jobs

Â*Â*Go back and read the paper Ed , they make some valid points that
are backed up by good data . There have been efforts for many years
to produce a vaccine for corona viruses , with little success - and
now they miraculously produce one in just a few months ? Using new
and basically untested technology ? No thanks , I'll wait and see
what the long term brings - though the point may very well be moot .
We (wife and I) and our son's family all got sick with most or all of
the symptoms in March 2020. Just a few days after we all had dinner
in a very crowded Mexican restaurant down in Memphis .

There is similar good data that the world is flat too.

Are you closed to other opinions than those presented by MSM news
outlets ? Dood , we've been conversing about this and that for at least
a couple of years , I know you're a decent fellow with some smarts . Why
do you refuse to admit that there are 2 sides to every story when it
comes to politics ?

There is science and there are nut jobs. I'm not opposed to opposing
points of view when they are from sensible people. Alex Jones, OANN,
and a bunch of others like Mike Lindel are not reliable sources.