Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

On 5/9/2021 11:23 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/9/2021 1:15 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/09/2021 09:54 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I did not point you out as an anti-vaxxer so I guess reading
comprehension is not your long suit.Â* There are many people refusing the
vaccine, not just covid but all. The decrease in cases is showing it
works.

It's interesting how the phrasing has changed. I've never gotten a flu
shot but I don't recall that being described as 'refusing' the shot.
Now if you do not get an experimental vaccine you're branded a public
enemy.

I think you nailed it!

By ignoring how much more deadly covid is.