Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

wrote in message
On Sun, 9 May 2021 09:26:16 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 4:13:14 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 08 May 2021 14:22:58 -0400, micky
wrote:

**Apparently if vaccinated, there's almost no chance of dying even if
you're in the 6%, and on average you will get less sick, but I don't
know how much. I haven't seen details about that, except I just read
the
paragraph above.
When are you folks going to admit we have fallen for hysteria?

When are you going to admit that we have 600K dead Americans from Covid?
That we have many times that hospitalized, many for weeks, people with
long
Covid, people that are permanently damaged, people who needed lung
transplants?
That Covid is not just the flu. There is no hysteria, but there is a lot
of Covid
denial.

Covid was bad but our response may have been worse in the long run.
We are not even that sure most of the measures that crushed our
economy were even effective.

The economy hasn't been crushed.

After all 600,000 died anyway.

But you have no idea how many would have died if
the country had been stupid enough to do nothing.

The places with the tightest restrictions did as
poorly (or worse) than the ones that ran loose.

Another bare faced lie.