Posted to alt.home.repair
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

On 5/8/2021 4:25 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote
micky wrote

**Apparently if vaccinated, there's almost no chance of dying even if
you're in the 6%, and on average you will get less sick, but I don't
know how much. I haven't seen details about that, except I just read
the paragraph above.

When are you folks going to admit we have fallen for hysteria?

Never, because there is no hysteria, just a recognition that its a very
serious and very infectious disease and that its very undesirable that
it killed 600K in your country alone before you lot had enough of a clue
to do what is necessary to bring it under control
instead of mindlessly rabbiting on about habeas
corpus and the constitution.
If you are just going to get a little cold that you get over

Try telling that to the 600K its killed in your country alone,
let alone those whose quality of life has been ****ed over by long
covid. You are as stupid as that ****wit orange clown.
why are we still being silly about this?

Fools like Muggles and jimmy always will be.
The vaccine is available for anyone who wants it and if they are
waiting for Jesus to tell them to get it they will meet him soon
enough ....Â* or not.

We still don't have any good numbers about how many people have
acquired immunity from having a mild case and getting over it.

Because its too hard to measure and is a useless number as far as what
we should be doing about the virus anyway. And its much too early to
tell yet how long that immunity will last.
It is very likely they never got
tested so they are not in the stats.

Yes.
Fauci predicted that might be 80% of those infected.

Irrelevant to what it makes sense to do now.

And yet, there's still a 94.6 to 99.997 survival rate depending on age
group. That 94.6 is 70 and up, the rest are 99 percentile range.

It exists, but it's over hyped hysteria. You denying that doesn't change it.