Posted to alt.home.repair

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

On Sun, 09 May 2021 13:25:10 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 08 May 2021 20:37:56 -0400,
wrote:

The reality is the hysteria is not reflected in the results. Florida
is wide open with a very old population and a very high amount of
interstate visitors. We are not doing any worse than the states that
are younger, less tourism and strict lockdown policies.

You sure are doing worse. Florida is the number 1 state in new cases,
3977. YOu'er number 1!! Whoopee.

You're 3rd of 50 in total number of cases. Yes, you're rate is 19th
highest, which is pretty good, but 5 of the other 18 states has ZERO nwe
cases in the most recent day. Two othes had under 100. The future looks
good for them but bad for you.

DeSantis is one of the reasons, and it looks like he learned happy-talk
from trump.

https://news.google.com/covid19/map?...S&ceid=US%3Aen
You can sort on the Statistics columns by clicking at the top.

OK so go sort that by cased per million. Get back to me.
When the snow melts and you northerners can go outside again, let's
see how you are doing.