Posted to alt.home.repair

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

On Sun, 9 May 2021 09:55:49 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 12:04:00 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 9 May 2021 11:54:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/9/2021 10:40 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 8 May 2021 23:16:32 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

India is FUD and has nothing to do with our situation.
What is the vaccination rate in India?
What are the living conditions?
Poverty rate?
Quality of medical care?

The situation in India show that what we did works. Florida has opened
up but they also took precautions and vaccinated a lot of people to get
a jump on it. As a country, we are far better off than India with
availability.

If you want Darin to take over why not stop all childhood vaccinations
and see of Polio, smallpox and the like comes back. Measles is
increasing now that there are a lot of anti-vaxxers.

How did you make the leap from me saying people who are not willing to
take the shot are on their own to making me an anti vaxxer?
It seems like reading is not your long suit.

I did not point you out as an anti-vaxxer so I guess reading
comprehension is not your long suit.

Then what the **** was this all about
"If you want Darin to take over why not stop all childhood
vaccinations and see of Polio, smallpox and the like comes back.
Measles is increasing now that there are a lot of anti-vaxxers".
There are many people refusing the
vaccine, not just covid but all. The decrease in cases is showing it works.

The decrease may be due to the vaccine or it may just be due to more
people who have acquired immunity, we really don't know

Yes we do, it's both. And it's documented that far more people have achieved
immunity in the past 4 months from the vaccines.

but it is
clear this runs in cycles. We have had spikes and lulls in the
infections since this started.
Nobody has even come close to associating that with masks and
lockdowns.

Actually there is a good association, for those willing to look.

Show me. Real data, not just opinions.

The places with mandatory mask mandates and lockdowns did as badly as
those without and some were far worse..