Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 9 May 2021 09:42:43 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

The only thing we know that worked was if you lived on an island with
a very compliant population and strict immigration policies you could
keep it out.

So you're going to ban tourism too. I don't think the money-grubbing
DeSantis will go along with that. Probably not you either.

The rate of Corona in the Seychelles, an island country with the highest
vaccination rate in the world is higher than India's. Put that in your
pipe and smoke it.

The lie still being repeated, despite it being pointed out to you how many
times that this is not 1850. The primary means of moving in and out of
countries, including islands, is the same and it doesn't involve ships.

This will be the real test of the vaccines since there
was virtually zero acquired immunity and the virus is still "novel" to
them.

More nonsense. We have excellent data that shows the vaccines are
highly effective.