Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

On 2021-05-08, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
So what is happening in India is just hysteria? Seems sensible to take
some precautions until we know what is happening. Seems to be on the
right path but could stall if people refuse vaccinations.

India is a 3rd-world country with many people living in unsanitary and crowded
conditions. It is reasonable to conclude that is a contributing factor.

And the US, which is not, has at least 600K dead from Covid, the excess mortality
is about 50% higher than that.

It appears that you are holding yourself out as a doctor and giving out medical
advice.

Nonsense. Ed is just applying common sense and using all the good information
that is available to those that will look.

The virus manufacturers are shielded from lawsuits in the U.S. if their
products cause harm. Are you stepping up to the plate and accepting financial
responsibility if your medical advice to take these experimental vaccines
turns out to be harmful?

It's not as if this is a vaccine for a minor disease that is of little consequence.
We have 600K DEAD, many times that hospitalized costing us all $$$$, all the
lost productivity, the impact to the economy. Any risk from the vaccines pales
in comparison to that. I could ask why you're a coward, refusing to take a very
tiny risk from the vaccine which just helps the disease continue to spread, to
mutate, to make people sick and take more lives. This is the biggest challenge
we've had since WWII and sadly a lot of people are choosing fear, ignorance and
putting themselves above others instead of uniting to beat this disease. Was
this the response to other diseases? Polio? Sadly we are here because some
loons have decided to turn this into another nasty, stupid political **** show.
I'm so glad I withdrew my registration as a Republican two years ago, I was gone
before two impeachments, the insurrection, turning Georgia from red to blue
and now anti-vax lunacy.

Note that in the U.S., businesses that require employees to be vaccinated
are responsible for any damages that result due to adverse reactions:

https://www.natlawreview.com/article...cine-reactions

Deciding whether to be a lab rat for medical experimentation is an individual
decision. I intend to remain in the control group for quite some time.

Go ahead, hide under your bed, instead of doing your part to beat Covid and
save lives, possibly your own.