Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default If you're not vaccinated, you're in more trouble than ever.

micky wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Roger Blake wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote

So what is happening in India is just hysteria? Seems sensible to
take some precautions until we know what is happening. Seems
to be on the right path but could stall if people refuse vaccinations.

India is a 3rd-world country with many people living
in unsanitary and crowded conditions. It is reasonable
to conclude that is a contributing factor.

It's a reasonable guess but it's a guess.

Nope, we know that the main way this virus spreads is by aerosols, not
physical contact and living at higher density as they do even with their
middle class is certain to make the spread of the virus worse.

I think you've read nonthing about the actual facts
of India, or you'd be able to do more than guess.

He isnt guessing.

Things were going well there until they had some
religious event at the Ganges river that drew millions.

That just means that the spread wasn't great until after that.

Much like the death rallies that trump held.

Trumps didn't produce the result India has got.

It appears that you are holding yourself out
as a doctor and giving out medical advice.

And what did you just do? If he's holding himself out than
so are you, and he at least used facts instead of guessing.

When you make stupid statements you lose. Taking precautions
is not medical advice it is common sense. Washing your hands is
at the same level as looking before crossing the street.

When Roger was growing up, "Wash your hands"
was the most medical advice he got.

Bet he got vaccinated.