Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric Kettles

On Sat, 08 May 2021 18:35:33 +0100, Steve Walker wrote:

I have two sets too, but both are bits to go into a holder and too many
designs place the screws at the bottom of deep holes that the holder
won't fit into. A full set of proper screwdrivers with all the possible
ends would be extremely pricey, so I am on the lookout for a set of long
bits, giving the depth required.

Not exactly cheap, but I have this...

https://products.wera.de/en/
kraftform_kompakt_kraftform_kompakt_60_62_kk_62.ht ml