Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Fri, 7 May 2021 20:08:03 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

On 05/07/2021 08:47 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Long before cell phones where invented many accidents were caused by
distracted driving. Playing with the radio, eating lunch, kids, dogs, etc.

When I was trucking I'd turn the CB off when I was backing into a tight
spot. Not even listening to it the chatter was distracting. Then there
was the frigid winter night in North Dakota when I was listening to an
audio book and

Oh, NO!!! FLUSH FLUSHHH FLUSHHHHHHHH