Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Fri, 7 May 2021 19:19:09 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I use boiled linseed on my garden tool and ax handles and I'm careful
with any rags I use. I haven't done any fine woodworking in a long time
but linseed and turpentine was always my favorite finish. It develops a
nice patina. Last I looked you might have to take out a loan to buy real
turpentine.

Wanna bet that your linseed and turpentine, too, thought that you were a
driveling bull**** artist? BG