Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default TWO Senile Assholes at Loggerheads! ROTFLOL

On Sat, 8 May 2021 05:58:08 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Like hell I did, you flagrantly dishonestly deleted
the qualification that was right after that sentence
from the quoting. And since this lying **** is the
best you can manage, here goes the chain on
the rest of your lying **** and flagrant dishonesty
you always end up with when you have got done
line a ****ing dinner, as you always are.

You can go on like that for the rest of your miserable senile "life", right,
senile Rodent? LOL

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"