Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT. what are cuticle clippers for?

On Wed, 5 May 2021 21:58:38 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/05/2021 12:27 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Mon, 3 May 2021 20:07:37 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 05/03/2021 10:31 AM, wrote:
Why take the difficult route when the easy way is available? As you've
seen, there's precious little knowledge of cuticle clippers here.

Can you cit component leads with them? I suppose I do it backwards and
trim my toenails with micro-shears.

https://pmcsupplies.com/xuronr-9200f...ning-clip.html

In the movie 'The Last indian' he uses a die grinder. I've thought about
that but I don't know if I'm steady enough with a Dremel.

If you are on Medicare and diabetic you can go to a podiatrist every 90 days
and get ones foot nails cut and smoothed; with a Dremel. You need a nice
appearance for those summer sandals.

While idly browsing around Amazon I was amused to see they sell nail
sanders that certainly look like little Dremels.

Yup, and they also sell callus removers. They look like rotary cheese graters.
"As Seen on TV".

I've looked at my cuticles and don't know where to start. They are too small to
even begin to hack at. Maybe 1/2 mm.

Anyone have any ideas on how to prevent nails from splitting?

--
Tekkie