Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_111_] Bill[_111_] is offline

Default OT: House Offer Accepted. What A Crazy Market!

On 5/7/2021 1:57 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On the other hand, if I don't trim, there is no danger of any mistakes
being made.

Don't be lazy. As far as mistakes go, the history inherent in the
newsgroups speaks for itself. Things have often been incorrectly
attributed to me in various newsgroups, and in the twenty-something
years I have been using them, nothing nefarious has ever resulted from
it. On the other hand, it bugs me when folks are too lazy to try to
trim at all. Especially, when it results in a subsequent message which
is nothing more than "Oh, me too".