Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Water tower to dwelling

On 06/05/2021 21:10, NY wrote:
"williamwright" wrote in message
On 06/05/2021 18:38, ARW wrote:
BTW if you buy this property one of your closest neighbours is a Mrs
Rosemary West.

And another is Mrs Emley Moore.

I would imagine that at that distance (about 3 miles, by my estimation)
the difficulty would be trying to avoid Mrs Emley Moor deafening you. I
bet you could pick up the broadcasts with nothing plugged in the aerial
socket ;-) We used to live in Wakefield and I remember we had a set of
about 10 attenuators daisy-chained together between the aerial lead from
the wall socket and the one to the TV.

I'd forgotten about Bretton Hall, which is near there. That's where I
first learned about computer programming: my mum arranged for me to use
the computer at the teacher-training college there on Wednesday
afternoons when other people played rugby.

Now how will the tv faceplate (or a socket) fit on an exterior wall in
the bedrooms?

--
Adam