Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On Fri, 7 May 2021 12:41:03 +0100, SH wrote:

snip

Building up a tolerance to something we weren't naturally tolerant to
(because it wasn't meant for us) makes as much sense of keeping
smoking even though it makes you sick until you can do it without
being sick.

Well mothers do produce human milk for their babies. Its also documented
that mothers can breast feed for several years..... I've heard of kids
still breast feeding at age 6.

Ok ...

So clearly humans can at least drink & digest human milk.....

Ah, yes, 'human milk', milk from and for humans, not milk from a
different species designed (only) for that species. ;-)

What would your thoughts be on harvesting human milk and making cheese,
butter, yoghurt etc out of it?

Well, at least it would be natural (for us to consume, pre weaning)
and as long as the people involved were doing so voluntarily (so
*their choice*) and didn't need to have their babies taken away and
killed ...

(a genuine question rather than an attempt to wind anyone up... :-) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnhO2uOTW3w

I think Ricky's reaction is typical of most people that have been
weaned. ;-)

Cheers, T i m