Posted to uk.d-i-y
williamwright williamwright is offline

Default Mostly Vegan - Ping Tim

On 07/05/2021 12:13, T i m wrote:
Vegan cheese (scheese) isn't the same taste as cows milk cheese

I bet it isn't!

However, what we are doing then is comparing the taste of something we
are used to, something we shouldn't have been consuming in the first
place ('cows milk' was meant for 'cows', not humans (same with goat
milk etc))

"Was meant for"? Who by? God? Your mindset is very weird.

So, it's not 'going without' anything, it's not assuming you can have
something you have stolen from someone else.

How can you steal from a cow that you own? Cows with full udders are
damned glad when milking time comes.

Humans assume that we can make full use of the natural world because
there's no reason why not. We are the dominant species after all. Rape
loot and pillage, that's what I say.

Bill