Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default NHS app and vaccination passport.

On 06/05/2021 17:51, Rod Speed wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 06/05/2021 14:27, charles wrote:
In article , Andrew

Your birth date is printed on your driver's licence.

Which no-one carries around with them.

Mine is in my wallet which lives in the hip pocket of my trousers.

Same here...

Mine is only there when out of the house, too thick to be
comfortable all the time tho that would be less of a problem
now that I only need a couple of cards for a backup for when
I manage to leave the phone in the car when shopping.

And we are legally required to have the drivers license on
us when driving. They dont actually execute those who
dont but its a damned nuisance to have to show up to
the cop shop and prove you are licensed. Tho now the
cops can see your license on their system and compare
the photo with your face etc.

That sounds not dissimilar to our "producer" system where you nominate a
police station where you have to take your documents within 7 days.

--
Max Demian