Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default I am being told that vertical radiators are not as efficient forthe same volumetric flow as horizontal radiators.

On 06/05/2021 22:59, Rod Speed wrote:
Fredxx wrote
On 06/05/2021 20:08, Rod Speed wrote
Fredxx wrote

suggests the optimum aspect ratio of the radiator is highly
dependent on wall height.

Even that is unclear.

The paper makes it clear.

But not for the horizontal and vertical radiators
we are discussing, they dont even consider those.

Read the paper again. Even your earlier post whinged that they only
considered aspect ratios of 0.5 to 2.

A very wide horizontal radiator would work better as far as heating
the air is concerned.

Not in all cases, as demonstrated by the paper in real home situations.

Says he carefully and flagrantly dishonestly
snipping what I said is the reason for that.

Is that agreement?