Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default NHS app and vaccination passport.

On 06/05/2021 17:24, Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

All I wanted was to run the NHS app on it (if we do need this as a
vaccination passport), and now I've installed the later OS I can.

Wasn't there a rumour that covid passports will appear in the "NHS App"
that does your prescription tracking etc, rather than in the "NHS covid
app" which just does the exposure notification?

I don't know if what Grant Schapps says ranks above or below a rumour
these days but he told Sky News "we're working on an application...it
will be an NHS app that is used for people when they book appointments
with the NHS and so on"

--
Robin