Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default NHS app and vaccination passport.

In article ,
polygonum_on_google wrote:
At least the NHS app now works. And having MyPhoneExplorer allowed
easy restore of the contacts list and so on.

I can see now why so many just get a new phone.

Glad I sold my S2 last year! Well, to be honest, used it to get a money
back on a new Samsung phone and flogged that at a reasonable profit.

Not being a heavy phone user, I was quite happy with the S4. Decent camera
etc and battery life.

All I wanted was to run the NHS app on it (if we do need this as a
vaccination passport), and now I've installed the later OS I can.

--
*Some days we are the flies; some days we are the windscreen.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.