Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default NHS app and vaccination passport.

On 06/05/2021 14:27, charles wrote:
In article , Andrew
In article , alan_m
wrote:
On 01/05/2021 10:50, Rod Speed wrote:

ThatĀs not true of digital driver's licences and digital passports.

Pray tell us how these magic Digital facilities work in the UK? Not
how the Police or Airport immigration may use them but how a shop
keeper uses them to validate the sale of alcohol for instance and/or
how a doorman at venue or ticket seller would access a data base in
real time.

Your birth date is printed on your driver's licence.

--

Which no-one carries around with them.

Mine is in my wallet which lives in the hip pocket of my trousers.

Same here...

--
Cheers,

John.