Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT. what are cuticle clippers for?

On Wed, 5 May 2021 06:09:23 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/3/2021 8:42 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 3 May 2021 02:50:16 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote:

On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 11:50:58 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 2 May 2021 02:42:45 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote:

On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 2:44:55 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
OT. what are cuticle clippers for?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4YM6MW

I've always thought they were for cutting off the little piece of skin
that is sometimes at the right or left end of a nail. But it fanally
occurred to me that I only have that once a year or less and even then I
think it's becauase I do bad things with my fingernail, things most
people don't do.

My mother had a pair of them and I know she never mistreated her
fingers.

So do you or your wives have one of these things; how often do you have
a use for it? Is it just for that little stub of skin at the front
corner of a nail?

I beg of you: create a bookmark that points to google. Or duckduckgo.
Or make it your home page when you open your browser, or open a new
tab in your browser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLPjhOtl9SM

Cindy Hamilton
There was no video on the ad I saw, and it didn't occur to me that there
would be one elsewhere, even though I couldn't imagine what they were
for, other than what I said.

"Everything" is on the internet.

What are cuticle clippers used for

Plug it into a search engine. Anybody with half a brain can do that.

I think someone was pushing my brain back a half millimeter and using
cuticle clippers to trim it.

But what is the point of newsgroups if the same qustions are relegated
to the web only?

They are NOT intended as a way to avoid ever having to do your own
research. You REALLY need to learn to look things up BEFORE you post. If
you can't find an answer to your question after some well thought out
searches, THEN ask you question here. It gets really tiring seeing all
the stupid inanities you post here every time anything crosses your
"mind". You might even find you can get a better answer FASTER.

"Daddy, why does the ...?"

Rut roh, you are gonna make him plonk you. I have been telling him this for
years so I am persona non grata.

--
Tekkie