Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default chainsaw

On 05/05/2021 14:28, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 3 May 2021 16:53:05 +0100, Chris Green wrote:

"Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)" wrote:
What is the pollution like, I see a lot of power tools that seem to push out
foul smelling blue smoke all the time on strimmers hedge cutters and the
like. Brian

Older. probably, and 2-stroke which necessarily burn some oil and
produce blue smoke. Another reason why I like my 4-stroke Ryobi.

I think that not seeing or smelling any 'exhaust' doesn't help us
remember we are still producing pollution.

It does help us when we can come in from the garden not stinking of
petrol exhaust fumes!

--
Cheers,

John.