Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Spank!

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 4, 2021 at 10:34:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 02:49:08 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 26, 2021 at 10:51:30 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 19:09:55 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 23, 2021 at 10:54:25 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:54:57 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 20, 2021 at 8:47:23 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Some gutless ****wit troll desperately cowering behind
"Snit" repetitively ****ted
the same mindless troll**** and lies as it always does when
its got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.

What you snipped:
Again, I look to peer reviewed papers (and not just hand picking
but
a wide
range if I am interested in a topic), scientific sites, fact
checkers, top
experts and organizations, etc.

You find this to be a bad thing and say that ties me to a cult.
We do not
see
eye-to-eye. So what?

Sad your frustration at not being able to answer this question
led you to
lash
out so immaturely.

I hope you do better next time.

If you wanted to say god existed, you could come up with "evidence"
for
that
too.

Well, god does exist -- as a concept (or set of concepts).

So he doesn't then. Things don't exist because you want them to.

How can something that does not exist have a gender?

I picked one. Just like if you're talking about a complete stranger.
"Someone left a note on my door, he didn't say who he was". I don't go
for
this modern gender neutral ****.

Modern? As in since language started?

Not with english.

And why would nature feel the need to fit into a man made binary system?

What ?

Doesn't mean he exists.

Can you point to the peer reviewed papers that back the idea of a
deity?
Scientific sites? Fact checkers?

Why would there be any, since he doesn't exist.

I agree -- but I do know there are many concepts of gods.

And many people foolish enough to believe them. Kinda like climate
change. It was hailing today! In ****ing May!

Your rejection of evidence on man-made global climate change

There is **** all evidence that it is man made. And even when likely
agriculture instead of hunting and gathering presumably did have
some effect on global climate, we survived that fine anyway.

Hardly surprising given that we managed to survive ice ages too.

is based on faith...

Bull**** it is.

yet you belittle others for having faith.

For a very good reason.