Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Spank!

"Snit" wrote in message
On May 4, 2021 at 10:41:00 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:56:06 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Apr 28, 2021 at 8:44:12 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

Vote Libertarian.

In this country I only vote for the Libertarian as a 'none of the
above'
statement. I may have left-libertarian tendencies but in the US the
capital L libertarians are right-libertarians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Usu..._with_Ayn_Rand

They pretend that conservative fiscal policies will lead to liberal
social
results, as if the magic market is going to go contrary to profits to
protect
human rights and the environment.

The market does what the customers request.

Sometimes.
Imagine a world with no green legislation. Now imagine 5 companies
making the same thing. Two of them advertise green-ness in manufacturing
etc. Anyone who believed in ecology would only buy from those two and the
others
would go bankrupt or change their ways.

The one which is more green would likely cost more -- there are savings in
not doing the right thing.

With most people barely scraping by, as happens in a complete "free"
market with no protections,

Thats not what happened in HongKong before
it was handed back to China, or in Shanghai
before the communists ruled the roost.

people would by the cheap stuff.

Plenty didnt in those two situations.

We see this with Walmart and Amazon now.

Not because there are no protections.

What would make human nature change to get the results you speak of?

Doesnt require any change.