Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:44:12 +0100, rbowman wrote:

Vote Libertarian.

In this country I only vote for the Libertarian as a 'none of the above'
statement. I may have left-libertarian tendencies but in the US the
capital L libertarians are right-libertarians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Usu..._with_Ayn_Rand

I wasn't aware there were two. In Scotland there's only one, and they're right. Very very right. Correct aswell.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.