Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 03:15:33 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 04/27/2021 11:43 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
There's one example. Biology must have been hampered by the religious
folk burying their head in the sand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_R._Miller

A real ostrich, that guy. It's more the fundamentalist Protestants who
prefer the sand box. The Catechism of the Catholic Church is a well
organized document clearly stating this is what we believe, this is what
we don't believe, and whatever floats your boat. Creationism and the
young earth theories fit in the latter class. A Catholic can, if he
chooses, believe the earth is 6000 years old. He probably would be
considered a nutter but not a heretic.

Abortion, however, is in the not believe column. By extension embryonic
stem cell research is included although adult stem cell research is fine.

https://www.dw.com/en/researchers-in...ryo/a-57224980

That probably falls under the **** list. In any case there are already
too many humans with chimp characteristics.

Are we allowed to call them that? [scratches both armpits simultaneously]

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.