Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On 05/03/2021 03:12 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 4/29/2021 12:00 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 11:16 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

Only a few die from the shots? Why did they die?

People die from many things. Even eating somethig with peanuts in will
kill some people. I wonder how many died or were injured ic car
accidents on the way to the shots ?

yeah ... I just want to live every day as best as I can. The future
will happen regardless of what I might try to do to prevent it.

More utterly mindless silly stuff with vaccination and even you have
flu shots.

Flu shots have been thoroughly tested for many years. Big difference.

I never had one of those either.