Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

Ralph Mowery wrote
wrote
Rod Speed wrote

More utterly mindless silly stuff with
vaccination and even you have flu shots.

Flu shots have been thoroughly tested for many years. Big difference.

The wife and I have been getting the flu shots for over 20 years.
This flu season we both came down with the flu about 2 weeks
or less after the shot.

The flu shot is only about 50% effective and that varys
with the flu season because they have to guess which
flu strains will be active in the coming flu season.

I don't know if we will ever get another flu shot or not.
I do believe it was the shot

It cant have been. There is no active influenza in a flu shot.

because due to the COVID we were hardly around anyone.

It only takes the one infected individual to infect one of you.

And you might have got covid and recovered too.

We did both get the COVID shots as soon as we could.
Both of us were somewhat sick for one day about 2 days
after the 2nd shot.

All that proves is that you did react to the vaccine a little.