Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

Ralph Mowery wrote:

In article , says...

More utterly mindless silly stuff with vaccination and even you
have flu shots.

Flu shots have been thoroughly tested for many years. Big
difference.

The wife and I have been getting the flu shots for over 20 years.
This flu season we both came down with the flu about 2 weeks or
less after the shot.

I don't know if we will ever get another flu shot or not. I do
believe it was the shot because due to the COVID we were hardly
around anyone.

We did both get the COVID shots as soon as we could. Both of us
were somewhat sick for one day about 2 days after the 2nd shot.

Same here for the covid shots (husband and me) but not sick after first
one. Second one gave Don major fatigue 6 hour later, slept 13 hours
and was fun. I didn't feel off til next day then mild fever, mild
nausea, slightly loose stools. Was fine after 2nd day. Just means you
know for sure it's working. Pfizer for us both.