Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 4/29/2021 11:41 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/29/2021 10:26 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

I CHOOSE how and who I show care and affection towards,

Because you are a stupid sociopath.

hahaha! I'm an individual who can THINK for myself,

We know that is a bare faced lie because you
cant even manage to work out that the vaccines
arent gene therapy. Or that masks work either.

don't need a safe space to deal with reality,

You wouldnt know what reality was if it bit you on your lard arse.

and I understand that MY health issues are different from someone else's
health issues.

Its a bare faced lie that you cant wear a mask.

THEREFORE... I take care of MY health in MY best interests

You risk others because you are a sociopath.

- not someone else's best interests. Duh!

Because you are a sociopath who couldnt
care less about anyone except yourself.

You dont have a ****ing clue what is best for you.

OH? I'm the only one who knows what is best for my health.

More utterly mindless pig ignorant bull****. You are
pig ignorant about even the most basic health issues.