Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

In article , says...

More utterly mindless silly stuff with vaccination and even you have flu
shots.

Flu shots have been thoroughly tested for many years. Big difference.

The wife and I have been getting the flu shots for over 20 years. This
flu season we both came down with the flu about 2 weeks or less after
the shot.

I don't know if we will ever get another flu shot or not. I do believe
it was the shot because due to the COVID we were hardly around anyone.

We did both get the COVID shots as soon as we could. Both of us were
somewhat sick for one day about 2 days after the 2nd shot.