Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default OT. It's Work, work, work, at work

On 5/3/21 2:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/3/2021 12:53 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A software company wants employees to avoid societal or political
discussions while working.Â*Â* I didn't see any mention of sports talk.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/a_software_company_comes_up_with_a_brilliant_corpo rate_speech_policy.html

Wow. I can understand if it is out of hand and stifling actual work but
telling people not to ever express a view is just plain censorship.

If politics were never discussed at work the Colonies would still be
under the rule of the King of England.

Oh dear me, it's to prevent one of the precious little snowflakes from
being.....ah-fended....

--
We've created a generation that is incapable of dealing with the
existence of a dissenting opinion