Posted to alt.home.repair
Heywood[_3_] Heywood[_3_] is offline

Default OT. what are cuticle clippers for?

On 5/3/2021 11:37 AM, micky wrote:

I dated a girl who didn't seem extremely thin when I looked at her, but
when I sqeezed her rear, I could feel her pelvis bone. I really
disliked that. Thinking about it almost made me sick. (Still does.)
But she had good cuticles and that made up for it.

So, you gave her a cute tickle.

I can tell that I have pelvic bones when I press on my side, but when I
touch/squeeze my bottom, there is no evidence of it. AFAIK even when I
was normal weight, there was no bone in there. Just nice rubbery stuff.
That's the way it should be. I don't want to know about someone's
innards.

Your ass is not perfect either. It has a big crack in it.