Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default TOT elections - second choice.

On 03/05/2021 15:12, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 03 May 2021 14:47:37 +0100, charles
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
On Mon, 03 May 2021 12:35:41 +0100, charles
wrote:

snip

Which is why I'm going to my dentist my car tomorrow. Much quicker and I
don't have to mingle in public transport

If I was going to mine I'd walk as then I don't have to try and find a
parking space (that would probably take longer itself than walking
there). ;-)

There is a dentist abouut 40 minutes walk away, but local advice is 'don't
bother'. I'll stick with the practice I've been using for about 30 years.

Agreed, if you are happy with their services etc.

Again, I have a choice of about 5 dentists within a short walk,

That's handy as most normal people want to kick your teeth in.

--
Adam