Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim...[_2_] tim...[_2_] is offline

Default TOT elections - second choice.

"Owain Lastname" wrote in message
On Sunday, 2 May 2021 at 21:38:37 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
I thought with working from home we could actually be anywhere. ;-)

Unfortunately working from home I don't have a library, cobbler, dry
cleaner, watch repairer, bank, dentist, Screwfux, Toolsatan, Wickes,
Morrison's, Waitrose, TKMax, M&S, Greggs, Primark, or a lot of other
things which I need a trip 'to the city' for.

Sheep on the hills are all very well, but I'm 7 miles from an independent
coffee roastery.

if you're that fussy, roasting you own coffee is a trivial DIY task