Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default TOT elections - second choice.

On 02/05/2021 19:10, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
I don't think its in London Elects either since I had to ask, I guess it
makes sense as I said earlier.

The question is, quite how do you decide about a police person, how do you
know they are all competent and do they actually do anything. I particularly
do not like the current London Mayor since he wants to effectively charge
all motorists to enter greater London, which will chase away all employers
from the greater London area, in my view.
Brian

Given that Greater London area has better public transport than most
cities I can't see the issue.