Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT elections - second choice.

No as long as you don't put it in the 2nd choice column. No I don't know
why, but this was the London Mayoral answer I got, so I'm assuming its the
same for all the posts.
I guess they expect you to put in your choice and if you don't have one
its not going to be a second choice, is it? Its still a first!

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"alan_m" wrote in message

The election paper for the local Police commissioner wants a first and
second choice.

Are ballot papers that only have first choice marked considered as spoilt?