Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default SOT: injection process (computer)

I always download the portable version from the official site. That means it
cannot install stuff you are not aware of as it installs nothing at all.

Often the problem is third party installs.
The good thing about the portable one is you can stick it onto a ram stick
and run it on any computer that supports the sse2 instruction set.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Scott" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 May 2021 09:00:38 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Scott wrote:

Whenever I run CCleaner, I now receive a warning about an injection
process taking place

Hopefully you're not still running the hacked 2017 version of CCleaner?

It has had numerous updates since 2017, including one this week. Is
there any way of knowing definitively?