Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT. what are cuticle clippers for?

OT. what are cuticle clippers for?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4YM6MW

I've always thought they were for cutting off the little piece of skin
that is sometimes at the right or left end of a nail. But it fanally
occurred to me that I only have that once a year or less and even then I
think it's becauase I do bad things with my fingernail, things most
people don't do.

My mother had a pair of them and I know she never mistreated her
fingers.

So do you or your wives have one of these things; how often do you have
a use for it? Is it just for that little stub of skin at the front
corner of a nail?