Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021 06:10:34 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:21:51 -0700 (PDT), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

In other words, you're a coward. You're getting the benefit of all those that
were vaccinated, while afraid to take a tiny risk, one that pales in comparison
to the real, deadly effects of the disease. I just heard a commercial urging
people to get vaccinated. It said that this is the first time since WWII that
all Americans need to come together for the common good. You're hiding,
no surprise there. And with almost 600K Americans DEAD from Covid,
we need the vaccine now, not years from now.

You got it. Near you it's expiring because they have too much. Ya know some
hospital people are refusing it? They have to pay them to take it? You don't
stand for freedom of choice, your mantra is "I am lord, I am right, sit down,
shut up" sounds familiar from say the 40's thereabout.

--
Tekkie

I see, so following science and sound medicine, advocating for people to get
vaccinated so we can save lives, reduce hospitalizations and put this behind us,
is like being a Nazi. Is that what you just implied?

No, the way YOU and your ilk demand compliance with YOUR thoughts. No one
else's is valid. You trust the gov't too much. You do realize the gov't
controls the news? If they don't have a story the news media makes one up.
Doesn't it make you pause for thought when the networks ALL have the same
stories using the same buzzword? Doesn't that seem strange? Do you listen to
opposing viewpoints? Why are you so emphatic about issues here? They won't
change anyone's mind. People have free will to makes decisions for themselves.
Your opinions don't matter and shouting will only alienate them more. Do you
want me to make thoughts and decisions for you? I don't think so.

The way the gov't used to treat these incidents was quarantine the victims and
the public was free to go about their business. Now the gov't MAKES you follow
their orders, with police enforcement, which aren't scientifically proven. You
have been deprived of your rights without any basis. It's about power.

All your postings here will not help the world. Why don't you go out and
volunteer at a vaccine clinic? Why not read to children? Go walk a dog at the
animal shelter. Think of something to get away from the computer. You may not
change the world but you will change someone's life.

--
Tekkie