Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default SOT: injection process (computer)

On 01/05/2021 18:23, Algernon Goss-Custard wrote:
Adrian Caspersz posted
In theory you should be able to configure and use Windows 10 without
ccleaner?

e.g.

https://helpdeskgeek.com/free-tools-...t-download-ccl
eaner-for-windows-anymore/

That article's a complete load of ****.

Agreed*. Final goal still relevant though.

I chose something random as an example.

It was something dumbed down for the other third of the planet. The
words for the title are pure SEO Click Bait. Poor soul is trying his
best, but has an audience challenged with difficult English words never
mind them being on the back foot with technology. So he scams them.

-&-

I came across a really crap "advice" website today, on a google search.

So, I'm currently fooling about with a software deployment thing called
Puppet and by coincidence a headless server version of Google Chrome
called Puppeteer.

And there you go, that last sentence indicated no relation between the
two items. Chalk, Cheese.

There should be no need for the following "comparison" site. Is it
educating anyone?

https://stackshare.io/stackups/puppet-vs-puppeteer

--
Adrian C